Terms & Conditions
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- All information entered into the Site by you is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary.
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material (“Content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that would violate or infringe upon the rights of others
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Content that is false and misleading;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content that, in the sole judgment of Stoneforged Technology, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the website, or which may expose Stoneforged Technology or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
By posting or distributing Content to or through the website, unless we indicate otherwise, you (a) grant Stoneforged Technology and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) grant Stoneforged Technology and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Content, if they choose; and (c) represent and warrant that (i) you own and control all of the rights to the Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such Content to or through the website; (ii) such Content is accurate and not misleading; and (iii) use and posting or other transmission of such Content does not violate these Terms and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity. You further grant Stoneforged Technology the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Stoneforged Technology’s rights in the Content by a breach of these Terms.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD-PARTY APPS
Our website may contain links (including advertisements) to third-party web sites (“Third-Party Sites”) and third-party content, including without limitation, code and applications (“Third-Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information or to facilitate your use of our website. As such, the user may enter domains that are beyond the boundaries of Stoneforged Technology. Stoneforged Technology has no control over the content, accuracy, completeness or relevance of the information on these Third-Party Sites, Third-Party Content or applications and provides links or other means of accessing these sites and/or applications solely for the information and convenience of visitors to our website. You use links to Third-Party Sites, and any Third-Party Content therein, at your own risk. Stoneforged Technology does not monitor or have any control over, and makes no claim or representation regarding, Third-Party Content or Third-Party Sites. Stoneforged Technology provides these links only as a convenience, and a link to a Third-Party Site or Third-Party Content does not imply Stoneforged Technology’s endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such Third-Party Site or Third-Party Content. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Site, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
Stoneforged Technology is not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any Third-Party Sites or Third-Party Content. Some of the third party services we currently use are Google Analytics, Mail Chimp, Facebook. This list is subject to change without notice and you are deemed to agree that we may use or link to any Third-Party Site or Third-Party Content without providing prior notice.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
Except as otherwise indicated, this website, and all text, marks, logos and other content contained herein, including, without limitation, the Stoneforged Technology logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, images, photographs, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Content”) are the proprietary property of Stoneforged Technology or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws as well as various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of Canada, the United states, foreign jurisdictions and international conventions. All rights to the Site Content are expressly reserved. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF STONEFORGED TECHNOLOGY INC. IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and /or criminal penalties.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
TERMS OF SALE
When you place an order to buy something on this website you are making an irrevocable offer to purchase the item(s) that you have selected on the terms found on the ordering page in addition to the Sale Terms and Conditions. To make a purchase you must first register and create a user account.
Stoneforged Technology may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings for products you have purchased from our Site. When posting a review, you agree to be bound by the following criteria of which failure to follow may result in the deletion of your review:
- You should have firsthand experience with the item being reviewed;
- Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity or abusive racist, offensive or hate language;
- Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other identifiable social/political group;
- Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
- You should not many any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- You may not post false or misleading statements
- You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to port reviews, whether position or negative.
Stoneforged Technology maintains their sole discretion to accept, reject or remove reviews. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
NO WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
This website and the content are being provided to you on an ‘as-is’ basis. We are not warranting that the website shall be fully operational at any time or error-free, or free from computer viruses or malicious programming. All warranties are hereby disclaimed.
In no event will Stoneforged Technology or its affiliates be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential (including among other things, loss of revenue or profits), punitive, or exemplary, damages of any kind or subject to equitable or injunctive remedies (whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise) arising out of access to, or use of this web site, or delay or inability to use this web site, or any information contained in this website. Nothing in this limitation of liability shall exclude liabilities not permitted to be excluded by applicable law.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your account or your use of the website and to block or prevent future access to and use of the website if you violate this Agreement, for any reason, or for no reason. Upon any termination, your right to use the website will immediately cease. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the website. Upon termination, all provisions of this Agreement that are intended to survive termination, all representations and warranties, all limitations of liability, and all indemnities shall survive such termination.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ or similar words denote the user accessing the website and may be referred to as “User” interchangeably throughout. The term ‘our’ or ‘we’ or similar words refer to Stoneforged Technology Inc.
Personal Information: identifying information about an individual that does not contain health care information. For example, a person`s age, address, and telephone number.
Please be advised the Site is hosted in Canada. If you access the Site from the United States, European Union, Asia, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in Canada, then through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your data to Canada, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in Canada.
Stoneforged Technology collects personal information. As such, Stoneforged Technology maintains privacy in compliance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). PIPEDA sets guidelines for how private sector organizations may collect, use or disclose personal information in the course of commercial activities.
CONSENT AND COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Stoneforged Technology does not collect, use or disclose personal information of individuals except when individuals give consent and provide the information on a voluntary basis. Consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, may be express or implied.
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we may collect other personal information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- register for services using our online forms; this may include your name (including business name), address, email address and telephone number;
- complete online forms, take part in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information or other publications or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or within our application or service;
- interact with us using social media;
- provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any websites, applications or services we make available or when you update those details; and
- contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email or post.
We may also collect your information where you only partially complete and/or abandon any information inputted into our website and/or other online forms and may use this information to contact you to remind you to complete any outstanding information and/or for marketing purposes.
Should you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, to continue collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com .
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take all reasonable steps to ensure all personal information is accurate, complete and up to date for the purpose the information is being used. However, we will not routinely conduct updates on information in our control unless updates are necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve any applications, products, services and information that you have requested from us;
- manage and administer your use of applications, products and services you have asked us to provide;
- manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities);
- monitor, measure, improve and protect our content, website, applications and services and provide an enhanced, personal, user experience for you;
- undertake internal testing of our website, applications, systems and services to test and improve their security, provision and performance, in which case, we would pseudonymize any information used for such purposes, and ensure is it only displayed at aggregated levels which will not be linked back to you or any living individual;
- provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- detect, prevent, investigate or remediate, crime, illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on your use of our applications, products and services);
- monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking, provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis which will not be linked back to you or any living individual;
- deliver targeted advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of our applications and services;
- deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers); and
- any other such method for the purposes of carrying out our services.
LIMITING COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The collection of personal information is limited to that which is needed for the purposes of delivery of services, research, statistics, and meeting legal and regulatory requirements as described by applicable legislation.
There may be occasions where Stoneforged Technology may require more information to provide recommendations for a product or a service. In such cases, Stoneforged Technology will continue to limit the amount of information collected to only the personal information that is required to provide the individual with the requested information, service or product.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- subject to the requirements and restrictions, if any, that are prescribed, for the purpose of a proceeding or contemplated proceeding in which the information relates to or is a matter in issue in the proceeding or contemplated proceeding;
- to a proposed litigation guardian or legal representative of the individual for the purpose of having the person appointed as such;
- to a litigation guardian or legal representative who is authorized under the Rules of Civil Procedure, or by a court order, to commence, defend or continue a proceeding on behalf of the individual or to represent the individual in a proceeding;
- for the purpose of complying with:
- a summons, order or similar requirement issued in a proceeding by a person having jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or
- a procedural rule that relates to the production of information in a proceeding;
- for risk and error management.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
Should you wish to access your personal information at any time, please feel free to contact us to make a formal request. Please note that there may be a charge associated with availing the information to you.
If Stoneforged Technology refuses the request, in whole or in part, under any legal provision, Stoneforged Technology will give a written notice to the individual stating that Stoneforged Technology is refusing the request, and will provide a reason for the refusal and will state that the individual is entitled to make a complaint about the refusal to the Information and Privacy Commissioner.
Any theft, loss, or unauthorized use of your personal health information will be notified to you at the first reasonable opportunity.
Stoneforged Technology is accountable for all personal information under its control. Should you have any questions, concerns, or proposed amendments to your personal information, please feel free to contact our designated privacy officer at: Support@stoneforged.tech
Should there be a privacy breach, or even a potential breach, you also have the right to make a formal complaint to the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario at (416)326 – 3333 or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org