Stoneforged Technology Inc is confident that you will be completely satisfied with your Stoneforged Technology Inc computer. However, should you be unsatisfied for any reason, we offer you the option to return most products you purchase directly from Stoneforged Technology Inc. For all purchases not made directly from Stoneforged Technology Inc, please check the return policy of the location from which you purchased your product.
30-Day Return Period for Certain Products and Accessories: Unless you have a separate agreement with Stoneforged Technology Inc (approved in writing), or an exception (as provided below), all hardware, accessories, peripherals, and parts may be returned within 30 days from the date on the invoice for a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling, rush service fees, and any applicable restocking fees (as further described below). Any product returned to Stoneforged Technology Inc without prior authorization from Stoneforged Technology Inc will be considered an unauthorized return, and you will not receive credit for the product and Stoneforged Technology Inc will not ship the product back to you.
Exceptions to the Satisfaction Guarantee and 30-Day Return Period:
- Software may not be returned at any time unless the software being returned is:
- Application software or Microsoft Windows operating systems installed by Stoneforged Technology Inc on a returnable system which is being returned within the applicable return period; or
- Media-based software that is unopened and still in its sealed package or, if delivered electronically, software that you have not accepted by clicking "I agree to these Terms and Conditions."
- Products that have been physically damaged, neglected, or abused by the customer, or if any “void if removed” warranty stickers are removed, cannot be accepted for full refund.
- Custom machines are not refundable
- If you return a purchased item that qualified you for a discount, promotional item or promotional gift card and either (i) do not also return the discounted or promotional item or (ii) have already redeemed the promotional card, Stoneforged Technology Inc may deduct the value of the discount, promotional item or redeemed card from any refund you receive for the return of the purchased item.
Restocking Fees will not be assessed within the first 30-days from the date on the invoice. Any returns for refund after 30-days are subject up to a 15% restocking fee. Refunds will not be approved after 45-days from invoice.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT:
Before returning a product, you MUST first contact Stoneforged Technology Inc customer service at 877-414-2343 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before the end of the applicable return period. Stoneforged Technology Inc will not accept returns without an RMA number. NOTE: You must ship the product to Stoneforged Technology Inc within 10 days of the date that Stoneforged Technology Inc issues the RMA number and MUST follow these steps:
- Ship back all products you are seeking to return to Stoneforged Technology Inc and for which you received an RMA number. For partial returns, your credit may be less than the invoice or individual component price due to bundled or promotional pricing or any unadvertised discounts or concessions.
- Return the products in their original packaging, in as-new condition, along with any media, documentation, and any other items that were included in your original shipment. Stoneforged Technology Inc will not provide a replacement shipping box under any circumstances.
- Ship the products at your expense, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Shipping labels will only be provided in circumstances of DOA or damaged deliveries.
- Upon receipt of your return, Stoneforged Technology Inc will issue a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid less shipping and handling, and any applicable restocking fees subject to this policy.
Note: Before you return the product to Stoneforged Technology Inc, make sure to back up any data on the hard drive(s) and on any other storage device in the product. Remove any and all confidential, proprietary, and personal information as well as removable media such as flash drives, CDs, and PC Cards. Stoneforged Technology Inc is not responsible for any confidential, proprietary, or personal information; lost or corrupted data; or damaged or lost removable media that may be included with your return.